MSc Advanced Manufacturing Engineering & Management is a long-running programme that is intended to provide graduates with the knowledge of manufacturing systems in conjunction with management skills and commercial awareness in order for them to meet the needs of the modern manufacturing environment around the world. The programme integrates core material from design and manufacturing technologies around transferable skills like project work and operations management.
For graduates, especially those from overseas, the programme will appeal due to the consistent theme of linking understanding of Manufacturing Engineering techniques with process and resource management.
- Sustainable Development: The Engineering Context
- Manufacturing System and Process Modelling
- Lean & Agile Manufacture
- Product Information Systems– Product Lifecycle Management
- Introduction to Additive Manufacturing
- The Innovation Process and Project Management
- Manufacturing Processes & Automation
- Engineering Management & Business Studies