The MSc in AgriFood has been developed in conjunction with the agrifood industry as a highly flexible programme that can be tailored to individual training needs, to enable professionals working in the agrifood sector to undertake high level, structured, continuing professional development.
The University of Nottingham, in conjunction with Cranfield University,Harper Adams University and Rothamsted Research are working in partnership to develop and deliver this innovative programme that will enable participants to develop their work-based learning and research skills.
Course modules are available in the four main subject areas of animals, crops, food and nutrition and transferable skills. Students are able to select from a wide range of modules to tailor-make a programme that fits their personal interest and professional requirements.
This programme (also available as PGDip, PGCert or as individual modules) offers a sound foundation for professional development on which to build your future success. It has been designed to suit your personal and professional situation, whether that is a single module, a Postgraduate Certificate, Diploma or the complete Masters programme.
- This programme has been specially developed by professionals in the School of Biosciences, one of the University's most successful school, in conjunction with the AgriFood ATP’s academic and industrial partners and collaborators
- Our dynamic teaching team offers the opportunity to learn under the guidance of expert practitioners, educators and researchers.
- You will have the opportunity to:
- gain a thorough knowledge of Agrifood science and technology
- develop skills of analysing technical problems and work-based problem solving
- develop practical skills in relation to work related situations and issues
- evaluate research in Agrifood and allied disciplines