The media industry is evolving and changing, impacted by new and emerging technologies, meaning the laws that govern it are too. Develop the knowledge to get ahead in the areas of intellectual property and media regulation on this exciting law degree.
Why study LLB (Hons) Law, Media & Creative Industries at BU?
- Understand the digital world and how the law interacts with it
- Examine issues around the control of information and technology as well as responsibility within various forms of media for content
- Gain as much experience as possible by attending court, taking part in moot courts and undertaking an optional work placement
- Join the Law Society where you'll network and socialise with others in addition to supporting charity work and CV building, there's something for everyone
- Take part in field trips to Law Courts, Parliament and the Inns of Court
- 94% of graduates felt academic staff on our law courses were good at explaining things.
Accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and Bar Standards Board, you'll graduate with a qualifying law degree.
We have a foundation year option for UK students who do not meet the entry requirements for the degree course. This additional year of study will give you a grounding in the media & communication skills required for this course, building your confidence, knowledge and skills for further study. After successful completion of the foundation year, you will progress to the full degree.