Please note: This Advanced Standing course is full for September 2021 entry and we are not accepting applications at present. However, during the Clearing period from 1 July 2021 this position may change so please contact our Clearing line which will be advertised during this time. You can register your interest for Clearing 2021 here.
We are pleased to offer a Master's MSc Adult Nursing course which is open for applications, as well as the BSc (Hons) Adult Nursing full degree route.
Why study BSc (Hons) Adult Nursing (Advanced Standing) at BU?
- Successful completion of this 2-year course will lead to a qualification in BSc (Hons) Adult Nursing
- Acceptance onto the course depends on factors such as the initial field of registration, holding a nursing degree qualification and the date of the applicant’s original registration
- Apply to study based at either our Bournemouth or our Yeovil Campus
- 50% of the course is spent in practice placements to gain practical nursing experience in diverse locations like hospitals, community homes, private clinics and community nursing teams
- Developed in conjunction with practice partners, service users and carers, on this course you’ll learn from experienced registered nurses and other healthcare practitioners
- Newly built skills facilities include simulated hospital wards and community home settings, allowing you to learn and practice various nursing procedures safely.
Find out more about the content of this course.
Not sure which nursing course is for you? Read our guide to nursing courses at BU.
Accredited by the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC), this course will prepare you to be eligible to register and practice as a registered (adult) nurse and to graduate with a BSc (Hons) Adult Nursing award.