Why study BSc (Hons) Business IT at BU?
- Study to meet the dynamic needs of employers that rely on computing professionals who can combine business and technological skills
- Learn how to integrate computing technology into organisational processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Explore the technological needs of customers and users within businesses
- Gain valuable work experience on your placement if you choose to take one
- Open up a range of opportunities – potential roles range from the likes of business analyst to e-learning developer, technical researcher, IT consultant or business intelligence developer.
All of our computing courses share a common first year, giving you the time to really explore each subject before deciding on a specialism. Visit our subject area page to see the full list of courses.
Global businesses are constantly developing and implementing information systems to achieve their goals. On this course, you’ll acquire technical, management and operational skills to prepare you for cutting-edge work in a variety of business contexts.
Accreditation by the Chartered Institute for IT (BCS) provides an indicator of quality and can help you work towards Chartered IT Professional status. You’ll have the chance to complete Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification courses during your degree.