Please note: This Advanced Standing course is full for September 2021 entry and we are not accepting applications at present. However, during the Clearing period from 1 July 2021 this position may change so please contact our Clearing line which will be advertised during this time. You can register your interest for Clearing 2021 here. The BSc (Hons) Children's & Young People's Nursing full degree route is still open for applications.
Why study BSc (Hons) Children's & Young People's Nursing (Advanced Standing) at BU?
- Successful completion of this 2-year course will lead to a qualification in BSc (Hons) Children’s & Young People’s Nursing
- Acceptance onto the course depends on factors such as the initial field of registration, holding a nursing degree qualification and the date of the applicant’s original registration
- Caring for children and young people is a challenging but rewarding career. You’ll work closely with children, young people - from new-borns to adolescents - and their families
- 50% of the course is spent in practice placements to gain nursing experience in diverse locations including schools, children’s hospital wards and community settings like children’s hospices
- Become immersed in the science and art of child-centred nursing in our newly built skills facilities including simulated hospital wards and community home settings
- Learn from experienced and knowledgeable registered nurses and other healthcare practitioners.
Not sure which nursing course is for you? Read our guide to nursing courses at BU.