Why study BA (Hons) Marketing Communications at BU?
- Join the highest ranked Marketing Communications course in the UK, scoring over 90% in the National Student Survey (NSS) for over five consecutive years
- Develop a critical understanding of integrated marketing communications that will enable you to adapt to a variety of roles in the industry
- Work on live briefs set by industry for unit assessments and learn from professionals who deliver guest lectures and workshops every year
- Co-create academic and professional research with staff including consultancy projects for industry clients
- At the end of your first year you can choose which Marketing Communications course best suits you and your career interests
- Complete a work placement anywhere in the world, giving you the chance to put theory into practice, make great career contacts and bolster your blossoming CV.
Graduate with a BU degree and more
BU is a Strategic Partner of The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) – the world’s leading professional marketing body. Our partnership gives you the opportunity to gain professional qualifications through the CIM Graduate Gateway.
As a BU Marketing Communications student you'll also have the opportunity to organise the annual Mike Warne Event in your final year. This is the only student-organised event in the CIM’s national event programme, bringing together leaders in the industry.
Foundation year: We have a foundation year option for UK students who do not meet the entry requirements for the degree course. This additional year of study will give you a grounding in the media & communication skills required for this course, building your confidence, knowledge and skills for further study. After successful completion of the foundation year, you will progress to the full degree.