This course is now full for September 2021 entry. You may still apply, but your application may be held on a waiting list. If your application is on a waiting list, we will inform you if a space becomes available by the end of June.
Why study BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy at BU?
- The course maintains small cohort sizes resulting in excellent lecturer-to-student ratio meaning more support, education and resource availability
- Newly-built facilities at our Bournemouth Gateway Building include a plinth suite, simulation hospital ward and community home setting, to put your learning into practice
- Gain real-world experience from placements throughout the course in a diverse array of clinical settings
- Your learning will be delivered by a range of research-active staff with relevant clinical expertise and knowledge
- This course will teach you the techniques to manage patient’s physical, psychological and social wellbeing
- Excellent graduate employment with 100% of graduates employed or in further study within 15 months of finishing.
The accreditation and approval bodies on our BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy will allow you to work anywhere in the world with your qualification. On successful completion of this course, you can:
- Apply to become a registered physiotherapist with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Become a professional member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
Funding support: Physiotherapy students may be eligible for non-repayable government funding of at least £5,000 a year. Find out more information about the funding: https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/nhs-learning-support-fund