The Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc (Executive) offers the opportunity to study for an internationally recognised master's qualification whilst bringing the latest academic insights and industry best practice back to your own organisation. It has been co-designed with senior supply chain practitioners and is delivered by Europe's largest specialist logistics and supply chain management faculty in a world-leading postgraduate-only university.
Who is it for?
- Supply chain, logistics or procurement managers who want to enhance their skills, knowledge and confidence to take on more demanding executive roles in the future.
- Individuals with business or organisational experience in a non-supply chain area who are intending to move into the supply chain field, or have recently had a change in career track.
- Ambitious professionals who are keen to develop themselves and want a "real-world" education delivered by faculty who are actively engaged with business, and can bring their knowledge to the programme.
Why this course?
Cranfield School of Management was ranked 1st outside US and 11th globally in the Supply Chain Management World 'University 100' annual survey 2016, and 2nd in the Top 20 for Europe, the Middle East and Africa, for providing young people in this field with the skills and mix of expertise required to develop as supply chain leaders of the future.
More than just an academic institution, Cranfield School of Management's world-class research, expertise and teaching, result in practical management solutions that are transforming the world of business today. For 50 years, we have been working with leading companies across the globe, pursuing our mission to improve the practice of management.
Teaching at Cranfield is exclusively focused on postgraduate and executive levels and is designed to nurture your practical business skills and confidence, and places huge emphasis on real-world challenges. This course will:
- Raise your awareness and appreciation of advanced logistics, procurement and supply chain practices and develop your ability to critically select the tools and techniques that are most relevant to the challenges you are facing
- Teach you how best to provide effective leadership throughout the supply chain life-cycle
- Enable you to carry out independent and robust research that is relevant to your organisation
Provide an understanding of the need to manage and plan supply chains within an overall business environment in an integrated and coordinated way.