Our Executive MSc in Logistics and Supply Chain Management has been developed for experienced professionals who are looking to study whilst working in the field of logistics and supply chain management. This two-year part-time programme offers you the opportunity to study for an internationally recognised master's qualification while delivering real value to your organisation.
The course will:
- Raise your awareness of and appreciation of advanced logistics and supply chain practices
- Develop your ability to critically select the tools and techniques that are most relevant to the challenges you are facing
- Teach you how best to provide effective leadership throughout the logistics and supply chain lifecycle
- Enable you to carry out independent and robust research that is relevant to your organisation
- Blend your understanding of logistics and supply chain management tools and techniques with strategic, practical and ethical perspectives
- Ensure you feel confident to take on more senior roles and more challenging projects
- Help you to take your career to the next level.
The programme includes a five-day international study tour, which gives you the opportunity to experience the challenges involved in logistics and supply chain management in a different economic region in the world.