The MSc in Digital Transformation Management & Leadership is specifically designed to help participants prepare for key roles in the management of business innovation, allowing them to meet the increasingly important yet complex business challenges related to digital transformation and frontier technologies.
Taking a non-traditional business education approach while maintaining academic rigour, this degree is well positioned to help you attain a deep understanding of the business impact of technologies, preparing you to hit the ground running in the digital transformation and technology setting when you graduate.
This programme is driven by employment trends and will suit individuals who are looking to enter strategic and holistic roles related to technologies across many industries.
The programme would be suitable for anyone considering a career in:
- Digital Transformation
- Project Management
- Digital Strategy
- Business/Market Analysis
- Technology Management
- Change Management
WHO IS THIS PROGRAMME FOR?
This master programme is the right choice if you want to:
• Develop a deep understanding of how major frontier technologies work, as well as their business, economic, and social impacts.
• Get the right mix of business intelligence and digital skill sets to become future leaders and executives, being able to manage both people and machines.
• Gain a competitive edge in the digitalisation or digital transformation environments.
• Manage digital business processes and acquire the knowledge and skills needed to support digital transformation initiatives.
• Develop new thinking and insights into how to lead and thrive in the digital era.