- Choose a broad-based LLM programme or specialise in Commercial Law; Corporate and Financial Law; Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law, and International Protection of Human Rights and Personal Freedom
- Study at a time and pace to suit you and your circumstances
- Benefit from our modern approach to teaching law in a global context: you can tailor your coursework and assignments to different jurisdictions, so you can gain a truly international flavour of law
- Learn from our team of expert practitioners
- Postgraduate loan available, plus if you're a Derby graduate you'll receive an alumni discount
The LLM course combines academic and theoretical knowledge. You will develop your understanding of the interaction between law and policy at an international level, enabling you to contribute to organisations and commercial enterprises operating across the global policy arena.