The University of West London has campuses in Brentford and Ealing, and was established in 1860. Today it has a league table ranking of 96 according to the Guardian University League Tables 2017.
The University boasts over 11,000 students and offers a range of courses, including acting, graphic design, event management and law. Courses are organised into eight schools.
The eight schools are;
- London School of Film, Media and Design
- The Claude Littner Business School
- School of Computing and Engineering
- London Geller College of Hospitality and Tourism
- School of Law and Criminology
- London College of Music
- College of Nursing, Midwifery and Healthcare
- School of Human and Social Sciences
The University of West London has a student’s union offering support, diverse activities, events and other opportunities. There are varying clubs and societies to join, such as film, drama, gym, politics and rugby.
Sports facilities at The University of West London include a gym, football pitch and pavilion. You’ll also find many activities like boxing, netball and yoga available throughout the year.
Student accommodation in South Ealing ranges from £220 per week for a studio flat to £508 per week for a 4 bedroom house.